Date: Jun 30 2020, 5:15 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The Chievres Fitness Center has outdoor fitness center classes, held outside of the fitness center for ages 16+ only. Classes are open to U.S. and NATO ID cardholders.
MONDAY: BOOT CAMP
TUESDAY: FUNCTIONAL FITNESS AND MOBILITY
WEDNESDAY: WOW (WEDNESDAY OUTDOOR WORKOUT)
CLASS SAFETY GUIDELINES:
• Max class size is 20
• Age 16+ only permitted to participate
• Sharing equipment is prohibited
• Participants must bring towel and water bottle
• Social distancing and hygiene procedure enforced
• Face covering not required
• No public restrooms available
• In event of inclement weather, class canceled
Registration is required. Please email us and let us know what class date you would like to sign up for. Due to the class size, you may only sign up for one class at a time.