Date: Feb 17 2020 - Mar 13 2020
Spring baseball registration is starting for the April - June season. Practice will be held on the SHAPE fields.
• Recreational Baseball program is for youth of all skills levels.
• Developmental Baseball program is for youth ages 3 - 5 years.
• Tee Ball is for youth ages 6 -7.
• Minor League Baseball is for youth ages 8 - 9 years.
• Major League Baseball is for youth ages 10- 12 years.
• Junior League Baseball is for youth ages 13-15 years and is co-ed.
Children must be of age by June 15, 2020.
Volunteer coaches are needed! Registration fees are waived or discounted for volunteers.
Ages 3-5 years: $25
Ages 6-15 years: $45
Children must be registered with Parent Central Services, and have a valid health assessment.
Deadline to register is Friday, March 13, 2020.