Make positive changes in your health during May with Strong B.A.N.D.S.
Strong B.A.N.D.S. - Strong Balance, Activity, Nutrition, Determination and Strength - promotes healthy, active lifestyles for Army communities. Throughout the month, it motivates Army Soldiers, Families, Retirees and Civilians to get and stay fit.
There are lots of ways to get involved! Participate in garrison fitness and wellness programs. Learn about health and fitness topics with our online resources. Make our nutritious recipes at home. And don't forget: share your news with friends and family, and invite them on the adventure, too!
Chievres Fitness Center
• Monday, May 7: Functional Fitness/Stroller Friendly* 9:30 - 11 AM
Mobility Class* Noon - 12:30 PM & 12:30 - 1 PM
Cycling/Spinning 6 - 7 PM
• Tuesday, May 8: Zumba Class 10 - 11 AM
Functional Fitness* 6:30 - 7:30 PM
• Wednesday, May 9: Functional Fitness/Stroller Friendly* 9:30 - 11 AM
Mobility Class* Noon - 12:30 pm & 12:30 - 1 PM
• Thursday, May 10: Zumba Class 10 - 11 AM
• Saturday, May 12: Mother's Day 3K/5K Walk/Run 10 AM
FREE T-shirts while supplies last!
* Sign up online at chievres.armymwr.com/programs/fitness
Thank you to our sponsor, Andrews Federal Credit Union!