The SHAPE International Library is providing preorder and pick up services.
It's super easy!
Choose your books ---> order by email ---> get an email when your books arrive and head to the library to pick them up.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Search the online catalog to find the books available at your library by clicking here.
Search for items by specifying "SHAPE Library"
Please note that we can only provide you available items from the SHAPE Library at this time. We cannot place holds for our items or items from other libraries at this time.
There is a limit of 10 items per account at this time.
2) Email us by clicking here. firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please be sure to provide the following information:
- TITLE OF ITEM
- CALL NUMBER (e.g. F Moy, 336.2 Fre 2018, VG Har, etc.)
- ITEM TYPE (book | DVD | Blu-Ray | Audiobook | Music CD | PS4 | Xbox1 | Nintendo Switch | Other (please specify)
3) You will receive an email when your items are available to pick up.
The library will be open the following hours for pick up:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: CLOSED
4) When you arrive at the library for pick up, please have your ID card ready (SHAPE ID or US Military ID).
PLEASE NOTE: Returned items will be held for 72 hours before being checked back in as a precautionary measure.
Thank you so much for continuing to support
social distancing and your local library!
We're in this together.
Find more library resources online by clicking here.