The Lodge offers a variety of accommodations including single rooms, extended stay rooms with kitchenettes, and family suites.
• 32 standard rooms
• 60 suites
• 2 extended-stay rooms
Reservations are taken for official travelers up to one year in advance. Unofficial visitors can make reservations 30 days in advance. Reservations are available from DOD Lodging Net, www.dodlodging.net, by calling the Lodge at DSN 314-597-5233 or commercially at +32 068-26- 7111, or by email at email@example.com. Official travelers have the option of making reservations via DTS.
- Incoming Procedure for Guests Required to Quarantine
The Lodge procedure/information necessary for incoming personnel to know is as follows:
1. Reservations for PCS will be made in advance and annotated "inbound from (location)"
2. In the event of non-availability, guests will be issued Non-Availability number and assisted with off-base accommodations from the Chievres Lodge Referral Listing
3. Stateside reservation arrivals go through two (2) Public Health (PH) Screening during their quarantine period (Units/Commands should coordinate PH screening)
4. Upon arrival at the Lodge, guests check in, sign registration card, provide credit card information (all contactless) and issued keys to their room and the room will be stocked with additional items to include:
a. Cleaning supplies (Bathroom and General Cleaning); Sponges; broom and dustpan; additional trash bags for placement of used sheets/towels
b. Guest amenities (coffee capsules, soap, shampoo, towels, sheets, pillowcases)
5. Guest will remain in their assigned room for 14 days
6. No lodge staff will enter the guest room for the duration of 14 days after arrival and Guests will remain in the room for the duration of the quarantine/restricted movement (please contact hotel for inbound guests occupying Pet Friendly Rooms)
7. Guest will be expected to maintain cleanliness and sanitation
8. Guests will place used linen and trash in the appropriate plastic bag and place it outside the guest room door for pickup by Lodge Staff prior to noon
9. As needed, Lodge personnel will leave supplies outside the guest room door as additional supplies are requested
10. Guests will be cleared by PH after 14 days resulting in regular hotel services restored and free movement with the practicing of social distancing and wearing of face masks
11. At any time guests develop/present COVID-19 symptoms, PH will be contacted and guests may be moved to Isolation at Daumarie Caserne as advised by PH
12. Unit/Command is responsible for providing isolated guest with food needed for duration of the 14 day period and any other personally requested items or services
- Extending Your Stay
Guests are kindly asked to contact the front desk or our reservationist as soon as it is known that the length of stay needs to be extended. If extending your stay, we will do everything possible to keep you in the same room. During peak periods, however, we may need to assign you to a different room. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Complimentary sunrise continental breakfast
- High speed internet access and Wi-Fi
- Video and book exchange on 3rd Floor
- Vending snack, soda, and laundry detergent
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Ice machines
- Smoke-free environment
- Friendly staff ready to make your stay memorable
- In Room Amenities:
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Full-size ironing boards with irons
- Cable television
- Video/DVD players
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Check In/Check Out
Guests may check in after 2 p.m. Check out must be prior to 11 a.m. or subsequent charges may be incurred. Guests wishing to stay beyond 11 a.m. “Late Check Out” may visit or call the front desk to request a “Late Check Out”. Late check outs are not automatically approved, nor guaranteed. Guests with approved late check out beyond 2 p.m. will be charged a full day’s room rate. To avoid late fees, we may store your belongings after check out until your final departure. You will be considered checked out when you have returned your key to the front desk and received your final bill. If you don't follow proper check-out procedures, your room charges will continue to accumulate and you will be held liable for all charges. To settle your bill, all Army Lodging charges are billed in U.S. currency; most major credit cards are accepted to include traveler’s checks or personal checks drawn on American banks. We do not accept StarCards or exchange any type of foreign currency.
- Room Rates
Family suites (living room, separate bedroom, small kitchenette): $108 per night
Standard: $90 per night
Extended Stay (includes small kitchenette): $95 per night
- Pet Rooms
Pet rooms are limited, and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
There is a one-time, non-reimbursable deep cleaning charge assessed in the amount of $50 and a $3 per day, per pet fee. Our pet policy allows for a maximum of two pets per room and pet(s) must be kenneled in order to receive housekeeping service. Housekeeping service and/or inspection of pet rooms is required, at a minimum of every three days.
The Army Lodging Hospitality Program is passionate about providing quality hotel accommodations to America’s Soldiers, Families, Retirees, and Civilians. Army Lodging is your choice for official and leisure travel. Our guests include Department of Defense travelers on official business, as well as Military members and their Families traveling on Permanent Change of Station orders. Retirees and Military Families can also make reservations when the facilities are not required for official travelers. Army Lodging is available throughout the United States, Europe, Korea, and Japan at 46 on-post locations.
All NATO members are welcome to make Chievres Army Lodge their first choice for Permanent Change of Station moves.
Military Personnel on orders must receive a Non-Availability Number from Army Lodging prior to staying in an off-post hotel in order to be reimbursed for lodging expenses.