- CYS Services
- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Child Development Center
For current information, visit: Child Development Center
School Age Center
For current information, visit: School Age Center
What care options at the School Age Center (SAC) are available for my child?
We offer full time before and after school care and hourly care as needed.
Can my child attend the School Age Center if they do not go to the American school?
Yes! We offer care for all of the schools on SHAPE. If you have access to MWR, you have access to CYS!
Where do I register for the before/after school program and/or hourly care?
All CYS registration takes place at Parent Central Services in building 503, SHAPE.
What kinds of activities are offered by at the School Age Center?
We offer different activities every day! We have clubs that meet once per week, for example: cooking club, Minecraft club, art club, and physical fitness club. On days that your child does not have a club meeting, we offer homework club every afternoon. Other activities include computer lab, lego activities, and many more!
Does the School Age Center offer care during school breaks??
Yes we do! We offer camps during holiday breaks and in the summer! You can register for camp, by week, at Parent Central Services. But, be prompt, slots fill up quickly!
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|