Instructional Programs - SKIESUnlimited
- All participants must be registered with CYS
- On-going enrollment for most classes (New students may need to wait for open enrollment)
- Currently enrolled SKIES students will be automatically re-enrolled into the next session for most classes to retain their space. Payment for the session must be made before the first day of class.
- Classes will be filled on a first paid basis.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What SKIES classes are offered?
2. When does registration start and end?
3. Where can I find a calendar of field trips?
4. How do you know if the spots are all filled?
5. Is there a waiting list form?
6. Does the program cost anything?
7. What is the fee schedule?
8. Do you have to live on base to use the program?
9. What makes a child eligible for SKIES Unlimited?
10. How do I register my child with CYS Services?
11. How will I be notified if a class/sport cancelled and/or was called for weather?
12. How do you volunteer to teach classes?
13. How can you become a contracted instructor?
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Extracurricular Instructional Classes
For children 3 to 18 years of age
SKIES Unlimited stands for “School of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration and Skills” with the word “Unlimited” for the unlimited possibilities that this program provides children and youth:
Children and Youth that are currently registered in CYS may be able to enroll for some of the SKIES classes using WebTrac.
* Available at select communities